Welcome back to my blog! I was scrolling through my pictures when I saw a salad my friend and I made a couple of weeks ago. It’s super simple and very healthy so i decided to share the recipe with y’all!
- preheat oven to 300F. Put walnuts onto a baking sheet and toast for 5-6 minutes or until crunchy.
- slice grapes as desired. In our salad, we sliced them horizontally to create thick pieces.
- put the arugula in a bowl and then add balsamic dressing to your taste and a tiny drizzle of olive oil. Mix these so they are well combines
- add in grapes and walnuts and lightly combine them
- add lemons for garnish if desired
This recipe is super simple. And it’s so photogenic which sounds pathetic but really, it’s also part of the reason I included this salad on my blog! You want a salad that taste good as well as looks delicious and this checks off all the boxes.
Modify and change the recipe as you like. For example, if you are out of grapes, strawberries could do they job. If you would like, add a meat like prosciutto or pieces of smoked salmon. Be creative with your nut choice.
Let me know what your favorite salad is in the comments below or if would like to try this salad!
lots of love,